Repair PPT, PPTX files
Recover deleted slides
Reconstructs presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
Reconstructs repaired charts using Microsoft Excel
How to repair PowerPoint files by use eRepair PowerPoint:
- Download and install software from here: http://www.erepairpowerpoint.com/download/eRepairPowerPointInstall.exe
- Select corrupted *.ppt or *.pptx file from PC
- Press "Next"
- Press "Transmit"
eRepair PowerPoint can saves recognized multimedia files from a presentation into a separate folder (saves images, videos, mp3s, and other files) in some cases when insertion it in presentation can be incorrect. Later you need add saved files into presentation manually.
The Online PowerPoint Repair Tool is distributed under the "Try before Buy" License. You should try to repair a corrupted PPT or PPTX file before purchase.
How to repair PowerPoint files online is very simple step-by-step procedure (see above).
Requirements of the MS Online ppt repair tool:
- Windows 98 or above.
The Online ppt repair tool helps to fix errors:
- Unable to read file.
- Unknown error occurred
- This file is not in a recognizable format.
- There was an error accessing the file xxxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot open *.ppt file because part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by filename.ppt.
- POWERPOINT.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.
- File is damaged or corrupted and can’t be opened.
- Objects and / or text overlap. Cannot open the file.
- Objects do not appear where they are positioned on the slide.
- Part of the file is missing.
- PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by xxx.pptx
- PowerPoint cannot read *.pptx
- PowerPoint found an error that it can’t correct. You should save presentations, quit and then restart PowerPoint.
- PowerPoint has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- PowerPoint Not Responding.
- PowerPoint Viewer can't read C:\path\filename.ppt
- PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on the slides in the file, ‘xxxx.ppt’.
- Some common error messages that a user encounters while he/she tries to access data from a corrupt presentation unnamed.ppt cannot be opened.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to open a read-only location. Or, the server on which the presentation is stored on may not be responding.
- The Presentation *.pptx is incomplete. Please reload.
- This is not a PowerPoint Presentation. Your system is low on virtual memory. To ensure that Windows runs properly, increase the size of your virtual memory paging file.
How it Works?
Start Install software:
- Press on downloaded installation file in browser
- Select a downloaded installation file in Windows Explorer and press Enter or double click on it.
Please confirm warning message:
Run installation wizard:
- Double click on icon on desktop:
- Select from main menu: Start | Programs | eRepair PowerPoint | eRepair PowerPoint
Please select a damaged Microsoft PowerPoint file on first page of repair wizard in eRepair PowerPoint:
Press on Next button:
Software will be analyze a source file.
Press the Transmit button to export the recovered data to the Microsoft PowerPoint program installed on your PC:
On last page shows a detailed log of recovery process:
How to repair damaged ppt,pptx files: eRepair PowerPoint helps to fix corrupted *.ppt,*.pptx files in few clicks.